My tutorial in Love Sewing magazine

Firstly, some big excitement recently in having my tutorial for a drape front dress published in this month's issue of Love Sewing magazine!


This was my first time writing this kind of piece, and a really interesting learning process!!


Issue 21 is in the shops now, and they have some very good Christmas subscription offers too. I subscribed a while back, so that my issue comes in the post every month (usually before you can buy it in the shops!), without me even having to lift a finger...


The second bit of good news is that Minerva Crafts is offering 30% off their sewing boxes through to December 19th. I plan to ask Santa for this one to help get me organised for the new year!

You can click below to go and view their whole range of sewing boxes. Just use the code SEWINGBOX at the checkout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment